Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss you all ...

User Info Menu

I miss you all ...

I just wanted to send a message to everyone and say I've missed you all just as much as I've missed Jamaica. The people of this board are truly fantastic. Things have been busy, stressful.. life hasn't been so easy the last month and I found that missing Jamaica was making my life at home at times seem unbearable. (dramatic right?) I thought that taking a break from the board would help me push through some withdrawal but alas I couldn't stay away for long. I just wanted to tell everyone I miss you, I hope all is well with each and every one of you.

User Info Menu

Hey Manda!
    Glad that you checked in, to be honest I was a little worried about you as you seemed to have disappeared. But then I thought secretly or maybe hoped that it meant you had found your way back to Jamaica for another trip!
    I remember when Jamaica first stole my heart, although it was back in 1999, I had it bad, and I ended up going 3 times that year (sigh, still such great memories). But don't be sad, we all know what it is like to be in love with Jamaica, and I know you will soon be back
    But glad you checked in, good to know you are well...and we missed you too!

~Shauna

User Info Menu

Blessings Manda, onward and upward!
    This board is addictive because it is the easiest way to sooth the ache of not being there, or share the anxious joy of an impending reach. With people who understand.
    I've been hanging around here 13 years and it's still my second click every day.

User Info Menu

I too can relate Manda! I am about to take my 4th trip within a 20 month period.

User Info Menu

Hey Manda,
    You're back. Thanks for checking in. There is not one day that goes by that I don''t check for something about JA. I know, insane.

Can't fight it anymore. Soon come!

User Info Menu

Manda was wondering where you were. Glad you came back. Hang in there.

User Info Menu

hey manda! when you're feeling in the dumps - read trip reports! :-)

User Info Menu

Ya got PND (Post Negril Depression) I know we can all relate
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

Tried to send you a message, but it says you have a full box :-)

We are going to have to buy a new cable for our camera so we can download the pic's of Barber :-) Will let you know when we get them up.

User Info Menu

Manda: you can come with me to Negril...Jan 4 soon come...