Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle

Looks like they are closing
    For sale ,, I see
    your thoughts ?

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle

Quote Originally Posted by negrilbound View Post
    Looks like they are closing
    For sale ,, I see
    your thoughts ?
    BCC has been closed for quite a few years now.
    Also been for sale a few times over the years...

User Info Menu

what a shame. great memories of waling up the 66 steps from the water to the penthouse. i am surprised Susan does not put a price on it just to get it sold. what is the kind lady's name who ran it and wonder where she is now

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    what a shame. great memories of waling up the 66 steps from the water to the penthouse. i am surprised Susan does not put a price on it just to get it sold. what is the kind lady's name who ran it and wonder where she is now
    Petrona is her name & it's been awhile since we've seen her...she was working elsewhere.
    I'm not sure who actually has title to the property...lots of rumours.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Petrona is her name & it's been awhile since we've seen her...she was working elsewhere.
    I'm not sure who actually has title to the property...lots of rumours.
    Yes , Petrona was in charge and taking care of things... You are right Bnewb, been closed quite a while.
    My last visit was in March 2016, and there were only 3 rooms booked, including mine, an empty property back than
    Booked many a trip there, always on my list... Well, I have the memories, and Always booked the PH....
    What a shame,,, hopefully someone, comes to the rescue

Negrilbound

User Info Menu

Last I heard Petrona was working at Tree House. Also last I heard Chef Teddy was there too. So many great memories from there and a couple not so great near the end...

User Info Menu

Probably the second or third most photographed property from catamaran cruises behind only Rick's and the lighthouse.
    Johio

User Info Menu

We actually met Susan and her husband on one of our first trip to Negril. They were just building the castle along with Fuzzy. Years later when we would stay there, Fuzzy would call mrs sunfun his other wife. Lots of good memories there. Auntie P was the best.

User Info Menu

Fuzzy at the Castle in 2007 and at his house in Red Ground in 2018. I met Fuzzy back in 1972 on my first trip to Jamaica.
    Name:  DSCN4482.JPG
Views: 1008
Size:  733.3 KBName:  DSCN0691.JPG
Views: 1067
Size:  3.29 MB
    Regards.
    Bob

User Info Menu

Thanks for the pic... brings back great memories.... Fuzzy was quite and very caring.