Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Airport transfer - covid list

User Info Menu

Airport transfer - covid list

hello - my regular driver i always use for airport transfers is not listed on the visit Jamaica website list of transportation. Should I located a different ride? Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Airport transfer - covid list

Quote Originally Posted by k4adams View Post
    hello - my regular driver i always use for airport transfers is not listed on the visit Jamaica website list of transportation. Should I located a different ride? Thanks
    If your driver is not on the list of COVID-19 Protocol Compliant Approved transportation then you'll definitely have to hire another driver. The list can be found at the Visitjamaica.com website.

Having said that...if your driver is a member of Juta or Maxi...then you'll have no issues.
    Juta and Maxi drivers are all certified. When you fill in the transportation information required for your travel authorization and when you're further questioned at the airport...you'll clarify your driver is part of Juta or Maxi...whichever they're associated. Again, if they're not...choose another driver.