Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transportation from airport

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Transportation from airport

BethAnn,

Why are you trying so hard to break the Covid guidelines and put yourself, family and general population at risk?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

No it means from the airport you can choose your mode of transportation. Once WITHIN the corridor you use JTB certified transportation. You’re not reading it like that?

User Info Menu

Rob you’re completely wrong. I never said anything about breaking any rules but I’m trying to get accurate information. Perhaps if you were born and bred Jamaican you would be more empathetic.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    No it means from the airport you can choose your mode of transportation. Once WITHIN the corridor you use JTB certified transportation. You’re not reading it like that?
    BethAnn...when you complete your Travel Authorization...you'll have to confirm your driver is JTB licensed & certified....the Montego Bay airport is in the corridor!

User Info Menu

The why does it say from the airport you can choose your own transportation? It says that

User Info Menu

Rob you’re completely wrong. I never said anything about breaking any rules but I’m trying to get accurate information. Perhaps if you were born and bred Jamaican you would be more empathetic.
    That was uncalled for....Rob is giving you the facts & trying to keep our friends as safe as possible...not cool!

User Info Menu

Rob keeps accusing me of trying to break rules which is ridiculous. My family is from there, why would I jeopardize them.

User Info Menu

The why does it say from the airport you can choose your own transportation? It says that
    I "chose" my own transportation from the airport...but they had to be JTB licensed & certified.

User Info Menu

Lisa I specifically asked if a family member could pick us up and they didn’t say anything about it being certified

User Info Menu

Rob I’m sorry for what I said. I’m sure I’ll get purged from this group now. I don’t doubt your love and concern for Jamaica as you shouldn’t doubt ours.