Just got back last week from 33 days at White Sands and has a wonderful time.. I just got tested and was negative for Covid. I felt so safe there..beach was almost empty but a lot of places open..easy to social distance all places were strict with their protocols many places had only 1 or 2 other tables occupied. Ran into some other posters there including a skeleton..what a good time !! White Sands was perfect as was the weather..they had a weekend jerk chicken dinner for only $8.50 US...Best of West didn't open until my last week I see that Vinnies is just opening now...My favorite happy hours were Rondel Village(W,F Sun)5-6pm and Coco La Palm everyday 5-7 Drifters was open with music about 4 days a week crowds sparse so easy to distance..Firefly has $2 red stripes 12-2..didn't get there but Beach House Condos has a good happy hour too. Weather was perfect Looking to return to Negril mid-January Westmoreland parish did get put into a 7pm curfew which made dining a little early. Overall, things felt very safe there. Irie vibes