Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Wedding Venue/Resort Help

User Info Menu

Wedding Venue/Resort Help

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I am hoping to be able to get some help from you guys and will be very appreciative of answers.

I will be staying at Sandals Negril but don't want to have it there because they want 50% of wedding guests to stay there and those that do not have to pay $145 per person in order to get on the resort to attend the wedding and reception. I don't think that's reasonable but those are their rules.

Can anyone recommend any resorts that would allow a wedding to be held on there property without having to actually stay there? I have my heart on getting married on the beach so I did not look into or consider the cliffs area.

Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Wedding Venue/Resort Help

Check out the Tree House. I am sure Gail would accommodate if possible, nice property on the beach and close to Sandals!
    “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.”
    ― Bob Marley

Administrator

User Info Menu

Wow, many beautiful locations! Firefly, Charela, Travellers, Idle Awhile.... the list goes on and on!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

My sister got married at cocolapalm most people did not stay there

User Info Menu

Re Wedding Venue/Resort Help
    I recommend Tree House. Very nice property and very friendly staff. One of my favorites.