Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Conch Soup

User Info Menu

Best Conch Soup

I was so sorry to see the Cosmos is now closed. He had the best conch soup on the island by far. I could use some suggestions as to where to go now for conch soup?

User Info Menu

Re: Best Conch Soup

when i saw your best conch soup i assumed you were asking for the best. i was going to answer Cosmos. wonder if the corner store serves it ?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Thanks Lisa (or Barb) I had no idea. I welcome the ban and will respect it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    Thanks Lisa (or Barb) I had no idea. I welcome the ban and will respect it.
    Lmao...smart ars!

User Info Menu

Soooo....if conch is banned, what did my wife eat at Best in the West in December? They called is conch soup and she said it was delicious. She actually had it two different nights.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Always had a good bowl at Catcha. Happy New Year all!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    Soooo....if conch is banned, what did my wife eat at Best in the West in December? They called is conch soup and she said it was delicious. She actually had it two different nights.
    They must have been ignoring the ban...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

There is a guy on a bicycle that comes to the Boat Bar some days when they have music.. great soup lots of stuff especially if you catch him early

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dockelleyt View Post
    There is a guy on a bicycle that comes to the Boat Bar some days when they have music.. great soup lots of stuff especially if you catch him early
    I hope everyone will respect the band on Conch until the Jamaican Government sees fit to lift it. We all want tasty Conch to be available for the future. That being said , besides Cosmos the best Conch Soup IMO is at Docs at Chicken Lavish. It is world famous!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 1966 Hippie; 01-07-2021 at 12:08 PM.