Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: If vaccinated then what? anyone knows

User Info Menu

If vaccinated then what? anyone knows

I've had my first Mederma shot my second shot will be Jan. 23rd is there any new travel advisories for people who had the vaccine?
    I am not coming until April but wanted to know if there was any new updates?
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: If vaccinated then what? anyone knows

Checking on it... chances are nothing will change in the short term, but April is a long way out....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

My guess is that it probably won't change any jamaica rules for a while until the majority of Jamaica becomes vaccinated (since you can still carry the virus, if you're vaccinated, just that the vaccination greatly reduces the affect of the virus on the vaccinated person but doesn't protect other unvaccinated people).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Checking on it... chances are nothing will change in the short term, but April is a long way out....
    Hey Rob.... Received an email yesterday from Omega Health Clinic in Negril... $300 U.S./person for PCR COVID test. (assuming no GCT added). So far only Canadians are required to have test 72 hours in advance and hope it is negative.