Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Bachelor Party

User Info Menu

Negril Bachelor Party

Hi Everyone!
    We have reserved Negril for my friend’s bachelor party . I have been to Jamaica several times. I actually got married in Ocho Rios . Never been to negril . Hopefully the covid situation will be clearer by June. I’m actually eligible for the vaccine next month. We are coming down June 3-7 and we are staying at the legends. We are in our mid -30’s. We like unique, hole in the wall places where alcohol is flowing to hang out, relax, and possibly enjoy some live music . Would love any suggestions for bars/ pubs to visit on our trip .

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Bachelor Party

Everything of course depends on the Covid situation in June but you will have no problem finding literally dozens of places to party with no shoes required. Walk to the beach and turn left for Bourbon Beach and Bunny Beach. Walk to the beach and turn right and you will find more great bars and restaurants than I could even begin to name. You will find your favorites pretty quick. Hire a driver with a van to take your group on a private bar crawl to the west end. Don’t miss Rick’s for some cliff diving and maybe 3 Dives for great grilled lobster and jerk chicken. It’s a bachelor trip and you can’t help but have a great time but stay alert and be smart like you would anywhere. Enjoy!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for your thoughts. We are looking forward to the trip. I’ve complete a lot of research so far and you mentioned several places that are familiar . Glad a lot of places are within walking distance . A little nervous about the covid situation. Just may have to do all of our activities during the day.

User Info Menu

If you go up the West End start at LTU Cliff, then work your way back to 3 Dives, etc. You might just decide to stay at LTU until you need that 3 Dives lobster!

User Info Menu

Grab some jerk bambook chicken next door at the Kuyaba. Also checkout their sunset happy hour. Great food and great service.

User Info Menu

Contact Lenbert and schedule a One Love Bus Bar Crawl of the cliffs/west end. Great time!

+1 876-874-6631
    bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...h_Jamaica.html
    Johio

User Info Menu

I definitely want to do the bar crawl. Read about it on several sites .