Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: How is the airport experience?

User Info Menu

How is the airport experience?

I will be coming to Negril soon and wondered what has been people's experiences at the airport. I want things to go smoothly of course! My place to stay is not on their list of approved and do they do any kind of tests on you? Thank you in advance for any information!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: How is the airport experience?

Quote Originally Posted by lorirowin View Post
    I will be coming to Negril soon and wondered what has been people's experiences at the airport. I want things to go smoothly of course! My place to stay is not on their list of approved and do they do any kind of tests on you? Thank you in advance for any information!!
    Since the place you are staying is not on the approved list, you will be required to quarantine at the property for 14 days. You will be required to record your temperature daily and you may be called or visited by the Ministry of Health.

Getting through the airport will be the easiest part. You may want to stop and shop on the way to Negril because once at the property, you will not be allowed to leave it or visit with anyone for 14 days.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!