Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COVID testing

User Info Menu

COVID testing

$200 a person for testing to leave the country? that's a joke right? very few people will come if that is the case.

User Info Menu

Re: COVID testing

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
    $200 a person for testing to leave the country? that's a joke right? very few people will come if that is the case.
    Phil....aren't you American?
    You don't need a PCR test...the US requires an antigen test which is cheaper.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
    To be clear the test is NOT to LEAVE the country.. but to ENTER the USA. Don't blame Jamaica.. this is a USA policy.

User Info Menu

Come on Phil, you have more money than you need brother, don't let that keep you from a visit to Paradise.

Bless

BikerMike

User Info Menu

I look at it this way.... if the antigen test is 140.00 u.s., ,,,thats 10.00 per day on a 14 day trip. I’ll just cut back on a couple of beers..... maybe. Small price to pay for paradise. I woke up today in northern Wisconsin and it was - 5 degrees... Jamaica... soon come!!!

User Info Menu

read today that tensing pen is paying for the test for a week or longer stay

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    read today that tensing pen is paying for the test for a week or longer stay
    Original Spanky....I'm assuming that's just for the Antigen test required by the US...not the PCR for Canadians.

User Info Menu

I received an email from CocoLapalm and they stated that they will have onsite PCR testing. The testing is to cost $60.00 US per person and CocoLapalm will pay 50% of the cost to anyone staying 7 days or more. Meaning the PCR test will cost anyone staying At CocoLapalm $30.00 US per person if staying 7 days or more.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Coco sent out a retraction, they cannot do the PCR tests, but the Antigen test which is not acceptable for Canadians but will be used by the US to allow re-entry.

Name:  IMG-20210121-WA0000.jpg
Views: 1230
Size:  61.0 KB
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Ya mon. Love the passion. And yes, we are coming in late March.