Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much time from landing till outside

User Info Menu

How much time from landing till outside

We land on Sunday at 1 and several flights around that time wondering what time I could plan on meeting our ride outside. Anyone with recent experience with club Mobay and without would appreciate a best guess

User Info Menu

Re: How much time from landing till outside

I think the day of week you arrive will make a big difference. We flew in the day before Thanksgiving around 2 pm and we used Club MoBay. I would say the health screening probably added 15 minutes to time in the airport. Flights are not coming in full so that does help. Our departing flight on a Friday afternoon had only 60 passengers. The biggest delay we had was waiting on luggage and we normally have no wait. I don’t know if it had anything to do with Covid protocols or not.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    We land on Sunday at 1 and several flights around that time wondering what time I could plan on meeting our ride outside. Anyone with recent experience with club Mobay and without would appreciate a best guess
    The quickest way to get thru the airport is to use Club Mobay and don't check luggage. [ your going to the beach]

User Info Menu

I wish we were organized enuff to have no checked bags . We usually have one bag for gifts though

User Info Menu

it is easy to do no checked bags.....
    1st ....no gifts
    2nd... you can get anything you need there
    just book and go

User Info Menu

I came a couple days after Thanksgiving and it was faster than ever before. Maybe 30-40 minutes total, no Club Mobay. I never use them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    it is easy to do no checked bags.....
    1st ....no gifts
    2nd... you can get anything you need there
    just book and go
    Agreed, no gifts, they usually go out the back door when your gone.
    I saw 1 couple leaving the resort and it looked like they had brought their whole house.
    I asked "how much of all this did you use? "
    He said " bathing suit, shorts, 2 T shirts"
    Pack lite and enjoy.

User Info Menu

Our flight touched down at 12:53 p.m. on Dec. 31. We did not have Club Mobay but were able to greet our driver at 1:32 p.m. There was one other flight that landed about the same time as us, but it was as easy as we've ever had going through immigration/customs.

User Info Menu

Just be sure to let your driver know what time your flight is scheduled to arrive. They'll know when to be there for you.
    Johio

User Info Menu

appreciate the feedback. appears the health screening not causing a large backup. looks like our flight is just about 1/2 full