Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Travelers list for February and March

User Info Menu

Travelers list for February and March

It sounds like there aren't many people on the beach right now and with the new testing requirements to leave I wonder if it will be even more deserted, I hope not. There was a previous thread for February travel but that was before the new requirements. Let's start a new list for February and March so that we can see who will be there. We will be at White Sands 2/27-3/13.

User Info Menu

Re: Travelers list for February and March

Tucker & Aimbri (Aimee & Brian) will be at White Sands Feb. 2 - 25th

User Info Menu

Hopefully, March 7th to April 30th.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Feb. 10-23 Nirvana/ Catcha

User Info Menu

Ah! My favorite combination. Are you staying in the lower beach or owners villa? Both are amazing!

User Info Menu

Sun deck 2. it’s our 1st time at Nirvana. We are so ready for Jamaica “no problem”

User Info Menu

✋Mid February 3-5 days thinking 11th-15th. Booking somewhere on West End just not sure where yet. I stayed at Banana Shout last time in November. I am eyeing Catcha (have not yet stayed) and Home Sweet Home (stayed once). I need my cliff swims!

User Info Menu

We are still in for February 6-15 at Rondel Village. This will be our 4th trip since Covid started in March of 2020 (July with kids, November to avoid the US election, we did vote before we arrived, MLK weekend and now Super Bowl and President's Day weekend). The prospect of testing while in Jamaica does mess with my mind a little, but doesn't mess with it enough to keep us from coming. Based on our experiences of the last three Covid trips, everything will be "no problem mon!"

M&M

User Info Menu

February 6 - 21, NBCC. This will be our second trip since the start of the pandemic.

User Info Menu

Nirvana - March 26th - April 5th

Name:  IMG_0324.JPG
Views: 942
Size:  3.67 MB
    Last edited by Phil P; 01-28-2021 at 02:18 PM.