Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beautiful 2 bedroom Condo in Westmorland. New Construction 5 min to 7 mile beach

User Info Menu

Beautiful 2 bedroom Condo in Westmorland. New Construction 5 min to 7 mile beach

Hello all I am new to the board and wanted to share my 2 bedroom condo with Negril lover's like myself. This condo is in a gated community in the middle of Westmorland Parish. 2 bedrooms 2 bth, and beautiful pool. Flip flops to the bank, grocery store and more. Ask Me

User Info Menu

Re: Beautiful 2 bedroom Condo in Westmorland. New Construction 5 min to 7 mile beach

Not to sure what it is that you want us to ask. Are selling, renting, or just want to tell us about it? Is it The aqueducts of Negril that you are referring too? Maybe a little more info please.

User Info Menu

Re: Beautiful 2 bedroom Condo in Westmorland. New Construction 5 min to 7 mile beach

Pics or a link to the rental/sale listing would help as well!

User Info Menu

I will bite. More info, please!