Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Status of testing ?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Status of testing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    If someone tested in Negril and was positive would they be quarantined in Negril?
    No worries about testing at home if by some chance your positive you stay home. Don't think I would want to be quarantined in Montego Bay. Or have to stay by myself in Montego bay if the hubby tested positive.
    Testing positive and not being able to leave would make you have to quarantine in Jamaica. If you test in Negril, then you may be placed in the quarantine area rooms that all Covid Resilient properties are required to have available. Before Riu opened, it was being used as a quarantine facility. Now that it is closed again, that relationship may be started again.

Some properties are allowing quarantine for free, others at a reduced price. The government will be monitoring your process to see that you do not develop complications. Just an FYI, for Jamaicans, the vast majority are quarantining at their homes.

If one person tests positive and the other negative, the negative person would be allowed to leave.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Animal View Post
    How do we make an appointment? Thanks.
    Please read this info I posted for Canadians visitors:

https://negril.com/forum/showthread....-for-Canadians
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob still debating on the April trip. We have been fine. No covid traveled to Negril and back in Nov but didn't have the return home test to worry about