Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Thankful for the visitors here! Pics

User Info Menu

Thankful for the visitors here! Pics

Name:  IMG_20210201_152446__01.jpg
Views: 969
Size:  1.30 MB

Name:  IMG_20210201_152434__01.jpg
Views: 959
Size:  3.22 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Thankful for the visitors here! Pics

So it looks like the mask wearing policy is the same as here in the states. Masks can come off when seated and social distancing. I don't see anyone on the beach wearing one either. Wish I was there right now. Soon come! Looking at the summer now.

Administrator

User Info Menu

No, wearing masks on a nearly empty beach and the possible harm it could cause to children running in the sea is preventing mandatory masking on the beach.

Jamaica is thinking about all aspects....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob, I saw a video of a Rasta being stopped by the JP for not wearing his mask on a crowded street, I believe in Kingston it was, so it does look like Jamaica is doing a good job at enforcing it from that aspect. He refused to put it on...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Rob, I saw a video of a Rasta being stopped by the JP for not wearing his mask on a crowded street, I believe in Kingston it was, so it does look like Jamaica is doing a good job at enforcing it from that aspect. He refused to put it on...
    👍

User Info Menu

Lisa and Rob, if you guys can put us in touch with any local babysitters, nannys when we are there, that would be awesome! or should i go through the hotel? Unless you guys are interested lol!

User Info Menu

Beautiful pics, I can already feel the sun on my back!! Thanks Lisa!!

User Info Menu

I see Jim and Linda relaxing at Sunnyside.....have fun my friends!

User Info Menu

Lisa and Rob, if you guys can put us in touch with any local babysitters, nannys when we are there, that would be awesome! or should i go through the hotel? Unless you guys are interested lol!
    You can always ask at your hotel...it's a good option.
    We have also set up many people with wonderful babysitters, nannies...feel free to ask us when you arrive.

User Info Menu

I'm not sure where you would be staying but in the past, while staying at White Sands, we asked the the ladies who cleaned the rooms to babysit (someone had recommended it) to watch my grandson, and they did a great job. We felt comfortable with that since they were already affiliated with the hotel and we saw them daily on the property.