Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bluesday Tuesday Live Streaming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Bluesday Tuesday Live Streaming

https://fb.me/e/56WiWPdCY

Greetings from Negril folks! You asked for it, so we brought it! I'll be doing a live Blues performance every Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. weather permitting with Jamaican musicians including Chicago Joe Jones on guitar, Nicky Nunes bass and Banga on drums. PayPal or etransfer tips/cover charge can go to robinbanksblues@gmail.com www.paypal.me/missrobinbanks so as to support musicians in Negril. Thanks for the love everybody, looking forward to seeing you live online from Natural Mystic Bar west end! 🤩
    Last edited by missrobinbanks; 02-04-2021 at 06:16 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Bluesday Tuesday Live Streaming

If we are in Negril, is the show open to the public at Natural Mystic?

User Info Menu

It certainly is! In fact we encourage you to come and have a cold one at Susan's Bar Natural Mystic Bar, located beside the old love boat, now called Pirate Dock.
    Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday

User Info Menu

Just a quick update, we had a nice rehearsal on Wednesday and look forward to entertaining everybody Tuesday evening at Natural Mystic Bar and live streaming through my Facebook account.
    https://fb.me/e/56WiWPdCY
    Make sure you tune in around 7:00 p.m. Eastern standard Time. We have friends tuning in from all over the world, europe, texas, Canada... Everywhere! Our virtual tip jar will be available for those who want to financially support these wonderful Negril musicians. One Love everybody!

User Info Menu

Does anyone have restaurant recommendations within a short walk to Natural Mystic? We are on the beach and thinking of a taxi to an early dinner followed by the music.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tahrheel View Post
    Does anyone have restaurant recommendations within a short walk to Natural Mystic? We are on the beach and thinking of a taxi to an early dinner followed by the music.
    A lot of great options...and about a minute walk from Natural Mystic...Quality's Sea Breeze, Canoe Beach Bar & Grill, Chicken Lavish, Swordfish.

User Info Menu

It's HAPPENING....

Name:  IMG_20210209_191336__01.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  1.72 MB

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the good advice. Robin, Ricky, Bongo and Chicago Joe put on a good show!
    Wow, we haven't danced since last March. We forgot most of our moves.

User Info Menu

It's always great to see you two, Blondie... Debbie and Harry!

User Info Menu

We were hoping to attend. With the new curfew is it still on? Time?