Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Covid test

User Info Menu

Covid test

I noticed a COVID test site sign by coca la palm. Are there 2 different test sites? If so which one would be the best one for antigen test and proper form to get back to USA.?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Covid test

The Boardwalk Shopping Village across from Treehouse is the other main one, which advertises that they are certified by the Ministry of Health.

MicroLabs is partnering with the urgent care i-Doc Concierge Wellness Services on the beach road at Boardwalk Shopping Village to collect the samples. Their number for appointments is 876-530-0060.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

I will need to get my "departing from Jamaica" Covid test on Friday, Feb. 19th for a Monday the 22nd departure for the US. How long has it been taking travelers in Negril to get their results back?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marianna Jacobs Singer View Post
    I will need to get my "departing from Jamaica" Covid test on Friday, Feb. 19th for a Monday the 22nd departure for the US. How long has it been taking travelers in Negril to get their results back?
    Less than 48 hours. You can also be tested at the airport just before your departure.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!