Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Having trouble obtaining CLIA certification on COVID testing results

User Info Menu

Having trouble obtaining CLIA certification on COVID testing results

We've obtained our negative COVID test reports from CVS who used Quest labs for processing. It does not contain the CLIA number Jamaica requires for entry. CVS and Quest have not been able to assist. We can print their certificate from the CLIA website and attach to report but aren't sure if this is acceptable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

User Info Menu

Re: Having trouble obtaining CLIA certification on COVID testing results

Quote Originally Posted by CG1404 View Post
    We've obtained our negative COVID test reports from CVS who used Quest labs for processing. It does not contain the CLIA number Jamaica requires for entry. CVS and Quest have not been able to assist. We can print their certificate from the CLIA website and attach to report but aren't sure if this is acceptable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    CG1404...I've heard that it is acceptable.
    But, since I've not actually gone through this process...just email/message at https://www.visitjamaica.com/ to get proper confirmation. They've been good about responding.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CG1404 View Post
    I have used my CVS/Quest Lab test results on two trips to Jamaica. Those results are acceptable.

User Info Menu

I did not have the CLIA number as well and they accepted it. The only time the test was looked at was by Delta in Fargo when we boarded. It was never checked again, not even in Mobay Airport.

User Info Menu

i know quest is a clia approved lab.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    CG1404...I've heard that it is acceptable.
    But, since I've not actually gone through this process...just email/message at https://www.visitjamaica.com/ to get proper confirmation. They've been good about responding.
    Thanks for the advice....we will be on our way Saturday.