Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New curfew hours for Jamaica

User Info Menu

New curfew hours for Jamaica

As of today...
    February 10th until February 24th...
    Curfew hours are from...
    8pm until 5am.

User Info Menu

Re: New curfew hours for Jamaica

Whaaaat?? Say it ain’t so!!

User Info Menu

Per normal, we would have arrived today. Sad that we had to cancel this year but also happy with the new rules. Stay safe and healthy down there!

User Info Menu

Flame away, but these are our normal Negril hours anyway... I think it is the only time and place that we actually relax. Working on an early May trip - we don't mind the rain either!

User Info Menu

We always watch the sunset, clean up, and go to dinner. After dinner we are done for. I really don't know what time of day that ends up being.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markis View Post
    We always watch the sunset, clean up, and go to dinner. After dinner we are done for. I really don't know what time of day that ends up being.
    Sunset today is 6:07pm...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

The 8 curfew makes it a bit tough to watch sunset , take a shower then go out for dinner .
    Hey but we’re in negril so all good

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markis View Post
    Fellow day partiers! If we're feeling really fancy we'll play a few hands of cards on our balcony and then turn in. Its fun watching the geckos hunt and keeping the candle burning.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Fellow day partiers! If we're feeling really fancy we'll play a few hands of cards on our balcony and then turn in. Its fun watching the geckos hunt and keeping the candle burning.
    And don't forget sitting on your balcony with a nitecap and listening to the treefrogs. so soothing.

User Info Menu

Its been so long I forgot about those... Thanks for the memories. 2020 was the first year in a long time that we didn't visit Negril at least twice.

Quote Originally Posted by stoner5 View Post
    And don't forget sitting on your balcony with a nitecap and listening to the treefrogs. so soothing.