Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for Vaccine

User Info Menu

Waiting for Vaccine

My turn for the vaccine is about 2 weeks away. That is my passport to a Negril trip. I have already lost 2 vacations and a need my Negril fix real bad. I am sure I am not alone in my longing for a return to normal. Posted this picture hoping it will bring a bit of sunshine to my fellow sufferers.Name:  015.JPG
Views: 1322
Size:  2.03 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Waiting for Vaccine

Received my first shot last week. I get shot 2 on March 8. Looking forward to our August trip.

User Info Menu

We got our 2nd vaccine shots on Feb 6....Trip planned for April 14 -April 23 @ our Home at White Sands...Our only hesitation is boredom...

User Info Menu

Fatfish we walked by white sand s yesterday and wondered where you were

User Info Menu

Can't beat the beach and palms at Charela! We just returned from almost a month - and we're lucky to get our first shot as soon as we cleared quarantine. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we felt very grateful to be back in Negril. The beach was almost empty - although more people coming in Feb than we saw in Jan which is an ecouraging sign for the locals. It's been a long, tough haul for so many Jamaicans who rely on the tourist trade. But a precious time for us with so few people. No boats to worry about on our long swims. We would pre-order our meals so the cooks would be ready for us. Never waited for a meal. And everyone was so happy to see us. May have to head back in April!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Fatfish we walked by white sands yesterday and wondered where you were
    We are living in Florida but usually get back in April to celebrate our wedding anniversary....This year will be our 52nd.

User Info Menu

Congrats !!

User Info Menu

Long time old-timer!!!! with any luck ill be there for May!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sabu View Post
    Can't beat the beach and palms at Charela! We just returned from almost a month - and we're lucky to get our first shot as soon as we cleared quarantine. As I mentioned in an earlier post, we felt very grateful to be back in Negril. The beach was almost empty - although more people coming in Feb than we saw in Jan which is an ecouraging sign for the locals. It's been a long, tough haul for so many Jamaicans who rely on the tourist trade. But a precious time for us with so few people. No boats to worry about on our long swims. We would pre-order our meals so the cooks would be ready for us. Never waited for a meal. And everyone was so happy to see us. May have to head back in April!
    We were at White Sands in December. It almost seemed like we have a private beach at times. Glad it's getting busier for the sake of the locals, but it sure was sweet to have the beach almost to ourselves
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silver fox View Post
    Long time old-timer!!!! with any luck ill be there for May!
    WOW....Be Safe