Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The BEST in the west

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

The BEST in the west

Well we had our favorite meal on our
    Last night in Negril.
    Chicken at best in the west was fantastic,
    Fresh off the grill.
    Delicious

User Info Menu

Re: The BEST in the west

I also ate at Best In The West last night. I thought it was good. Today I ate jerk at Cool Vibes up on the cliffs and thought it was even better.

User Info Menu

we are home now so will check out next trip. . where is cool vibes near? thanks

User Info Menu

It’s right across from Tensing Pen - the old Aubies...
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiB View Post
    It’s right across from Tensing Pen - the old Aubies...
    I still daydream about Aubies burgers. Man oh man those burgers were delicious.

User Info Menu

Those burgers were delicious! I am glad we got to eat at Aubie's a couple times.

User Info Menu

Aubie died several years ago. He used to hang at LTU and was responsible for "Pull up Fridays" there. He persuaded his friend Michael to come down from Canada after Michaels marriage ended. Michael stayed on and now works for Susan as a manager at Ivans. Aubie got sick, went home to Canada and never made it back. We were there for the final Pull up Friday, which was a HUGE wake and memorial for Aubie.

User Info Menu

Best in The West is really on their game. We ate there 3 times last week, and it was delicious every time. We had the pork and the chicken.

User Info Menu

I'm not sure if this has been done before. . but a jerk crawl? Roadside only. Discuss.
    See ya all on 3/4 (hee hee)