Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April anyone?

User Info Menu

Re: April anyone?

Well I just officially canceled my April reservations with White Sands. I got my vaccine reservation finally but it's not til well into April (a requirement of my work to travel and not have to quarantine when coming home). So now my next planned trip is Nov (black friday, after Thanksgiving)... hopefully, things will be relatively normal then.

User Info Menu

We will be at Couple Sept Away April 10th for a week only, a group of 10.
    We are lucky we got our 2nd shot March 8th and the rest of the group will have there 2nd shot before we leave.
    So missing Negril!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    Where you staying? Mike and I will be at Fun Holiday.
    Rondel village

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Well I just officially canceled my April reservations with White Sands. I got my vaccine reservation finally but it's not til well into April (a requirement of my work to travel and not have to quarantine when coming home). So now my next planned trip is Nov (black friday, after Thanksgiving)... hopefully, things will be relatively normal then.
    That sucks. We got our covid vaccine yesterday at Walmart. Signed up through the health dept.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Celinda View Post
    That sucks. We got our covid vaccine yesterday at Walmart. Signed up through the health dept.
    We received our first last week. I just saw on the internet that "Belize has become the first Caribbean destination to allow vaccinated travelers to enter without having to present a negative test" Hope Jamaica follows.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    We received our first last week. I just saw on the internet that "Belize has become the first Caribbean destination to allow vaccinated travelers to enter without having to present a negative test" Hope Jamaica follows.
    Me too. That would be great.

User Info Menu

We are still booked for the 23rd to May 1st,if the borders are open there will be 6 or 8 of us at Coco tested and ready to enjoy ourselves,hope to see some of y'all there!

User Info Menu

April 11 till ???