Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: SOV Resort vs Coral Seas Cliffs

User Info Menu

SOV Resort vs Coral Seas Cliffs

I'm planning on spending a few nights on the cliffs at the end of this month. I had hoped for a hotel room (not villa) at Rock House, but they are all booked. My brother & sister in law will be staying there and I want to be close by. Is anyone familiar with SOV Resort or Coral Seas Cliffs? Advice? I am a single woman by myself, so safety is a concern for me.
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: SOV Resort vs Coral Seas Cliffs

HI rumnting...I've been staying at CORAL SEAS CLIFFS for the past 13 years..this would've of been my 14th if didn't take a pass because of Covid..I stay 5 weeks in fact today was the day I headed from home a year ago...I love this little gem only 22 rooms with 20 on the sea...great location...great pool...great bar/restaurant sits up on the cliffs with a beautiful view of Mother Ocean & Fabulous Sunsets & a wonderful staff who work very long hours to please....but not sure it's open for guests...I never had one issue there & have always felt secure...I certainly miss the crew there as well as all the rest of my local friends there look forward to my 2022 stay at the...a little tip for the best rooms..the 500 or 700 block on the 2nd floor you won't be disappointed with the view you'ld get everyday you walk out on your balcony!

User Info Menu

rumnting......feel free to PM me for more in

User Info Menu

The only issue...I can't find any of the Coral Seas properties listed on Visitjamaica.com as COVID-19 Protocol Compliant Approved.

User Info Menu

Coral Seas Beach appeared closed a week and a half ago.

User Info Menu

I can't find on visit Jamaica where the list of Covid approved hotels is

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    Coral Seas Beach appeared closed a week and a half ago.
    That's what I said to Rob...but he told me he saw it open the other day... we'll confirm this afternoon.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rumnting View Post
    I can't find on visit Jamaica where the list of Covid approved hotels is
    Click on this link... https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/
    Scroll down to the heading...
    COVID-19 Protocol Compliant Approved Listings

You'll have to search through each hotels, villas, apartments, and guesthouses listing.

User Info Menu

rumnting...HERE'S THE CORAL SEAS CLIFFS PHONE # 876-957-0785 & email....coralseas@hot mail.com