Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Blues in Negril Wed 4pm

User Info Menu

Blues in Negril Wed 4pm

Greetings friends! Because of the ever-changing situation with covid restrictions and curfew, I've decided to move my weekly Blues performance at Natural Mystic Bar to Wednesdays at 4pm. Folks who are not in Negril can go watch the performance live streaming through Facebook.
    Four O'clock Blues https://fb.me/e/3eBEmEzMT

All tips go straight to the musicians in the band. And online contributions can be made through PayPal or etransfer to robinbanksblues@gmail.com

Now carry on and let the good times roll! One Love to you all from beautiful Negril

Robin Banks

User Info Menu

Re: Blues in Negril Wed 4pm

Coming to Negril June 3rd-7th! I’m from Mississippi , the birthplace of the blues! I’m a huge blues fan. Would love to catch a show if anybody is playing then!

User Info Menu

I probably won't be on the island at that time but feel free to tune in to the live stream every Wednesday. And thanks for keeping the Blues alive!

User Info Menu

Heard you at Drifters on Sunday and want to see you on Wednesday where on the cliffs is Natural Mystic ? Near what other places ? Which side of the road are you on ?How much for a red stripe ? See ya tomorrow irie

User Info Menu

Natural Mystic Bar is across from MiYard on the seaside between Pirate Dock and German Bar.
    I think Red Stripe is $300 Jamaican

See you at 4 show ends by 5:30 so come early and get a good seat!

Live streaming here:
    https://fb.me/e/1yrteJnCB
    Last edited by missrobinbanks; 03-10-2021 at 07:10 AM. Reason: I'm a perfectionist

User Info Menu

Thanks see you later today cool runnings

User Info Menu

There's a pretty good possibility we won't be able to set up because the venue is on the sea and the sea is not participating today as we would like.
    I'll keep you posted...

User Info Menu

Even if we can't perform outside with the full band we will play inside semi acoustically if people show up. The show must go on damn it! LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Great big thank you to Doc for showing up, he was the catalyst to make us set up and do the show which turned into quite a lovely event.
    We're going to do it again every Wednesday 4:00 p.m. so come on down and enjoy an hour or two of blues, fun and shenanigans!

Robin

User Info Menu

Had a great time...looking forward to seeing you and the band set up out on the patio in better weather !! See you next Wednesday!
    Irie vibes,
    Doc from Buffalo