Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new party boat

User Info Menu

new party boat

Greetings just got back yesterday after 2 weeks in Atlanta and there seems to be a new big green party boat anchored in the bay any details available irie vibes

User Info Menu

Re: new party boat

Quote Originally Posted by dockelleyt View Post
    Greetings just got back yesterday after 2 weeks in Atlanta and there seems to be a new big green party boat anchored in the bay any details available irie vibes
    I'm confused....are you asking about a party boat in Atlanta

User Info Menu

Name:  P1040937.JPG
Views: 1594
Size:  3.08 MB
    I've seen it a couple of times but not even to sure where they park it. Probably Bloody Bay.

https://jamaicatikipartycharters.com/

The web site is still under construction so there is nothing there other than the screen shot. The boat looks like fun. One more reason to drink beer in Negril.

User Info Menu

Hey cool...haven't seen that boat yet. Apparently I need to get to the beach more.

User Info Menu

If I was a guessing guy, I'd say it even has a washroom.

User Info Menu

yes, that's the boat I see moored out by the catamarans up by Hedonism wondering about rates and packages any phone number available for details ? irie vibes

User Info Menu

YA!! Anybody that booked a day on this tiki party boat might want to get a refund. Apparently she went down this afternoon. I didn't see it but have heard from those that did. I was told there had to be a mass rescue of all on board, and there were a few. Water soaked boat was towed to the beach by Hedo. No word on injuries but will report back if I hear anything.

User Info Menu

is there boat that went down the new party boat or the one that's been around a couple years?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    is there boat that went down the new party boat or the one that's been around a couple years?
    The new one.

User Info Menu

If you look in the dictionary, under "this is not good" you will see a picture of Maverick and goose ejecting from their F-14 and you'll also see these pictures.

Name:  Fantasy Island(1).JPG
Views: 914
Size:  121.4 KBName:  Fantacy Island(2).JPG
Views: 828
Size:  111.4 KB

Divers are trying to put barrels underneath and then fill them with air to try and keep her from going right to the bottom.