Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sold Out....

User Info Menu

Re: Sold Out....

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Dang. Missed the article last Friday and now can't find it. Hum a few bars and I'll sing along?
    Too bad, you missed an interesting one.
    For those who read it, I'm sure the reporter who put the piece together must have had a bit of a smile on his face.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airswift View Post
    Too bad, you missed an interesting one.
    For those who read it, I'm sure the reporter who put the piece together must have had a bit of a smile on his face.
    Also for those who read it and saw the video this pic is worth a thousand words... LOL

Name:  Rum Raisain.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  72.9 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Dang. Missed the article last Friday and now can't find it. Hum a few bars and I'll sing along?
    Odinson, open the Observer, click on the 3 bars on the upper right, select columns, scroll down and look for conundrum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriello View Post
    Also for those who read it and saw the video this pic is worth a thousand words... LOL

Name:  Rum Raisain.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  72.9 KB
    Gabriello, LOL, LOL,LOL

User Info Menu

Yup. I stepped squarely into it! I read the digital version of the Observer - I found the article in question on the full site.

Please allow me to clarify. I was referring to enjoying the actual delicious Devon House Rum Raisin ice cream at Swordfish. Although, the type of shenanigans reported may be happening in the 'closed' boat looking place just up from there (north of Swordfish).