Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He so loved Jamaica

User Info Menu

He so loved Jamaica

Good Morning All
    I haven’t posted for awhile. My husband Kevin passed on Sat March 13th . We were at Catcha in Sept of 2018 when we realized he was sick . Linston helped us . We came home and he was blessed and healed . We visited for our best trip ever New Years 2020. Feb 2021 bloodwork showed a fast growing agressive tumor. We traveled to Mexico for treatment. It was our best decision. There we found medical mistakes with US medication . We were Indy this was creating kidney failure when we hadn’t even been told he had a kidney issue, He fought hard . We did everything we could . His heart and soul is in the cliffs , He so loved to cliff jump . I will county to travel there . I just wanted to post this . Love and Peace to All

User Info Menu

Re: He so loved Jamaica

Respect and condolences!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

User Info Menu

Miss Honey, we offer our deepest sympathy.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Miss Honey,

Lisa and I are heartbroken to hear the sad news. We spent much time together talking about things familiar to us, Powell and Marysville to name a few. We so enjoyed our times at Catcha. You stay strong during these unfortunate times. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Love
    R & L
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Miss Honey, My husband and I went to Negril on our honeymoon in 1987, and went back almost every year after. He passed away 4 years ago, and we scattered his ashes off the cliffs at Catcha. I went back by myself last month, for the first time. It felt quite healing. I went to Catcha near sunset and spent a little quiet time where we scattered his ashes in the cove. I then walked over to the bar and turned my back to the sea to take a picture of Ivans. There was a rainbow overhead going from the bar to the cove. Absolute goosebumps and happy tears. It was a very healing 9 days there alone. May you always enjoy your wonderful Jamaica memories with your husband.

User Info Menu

So saddened to hear of your husband's passing. Our last reach was Dec, 2020 for 50 days, so we were there when you were. Wish we could have met up. I have no advice, only positive vibes coming your way. WM

User Info Menu

Miss Honey, I am so sorry to hear this. You had good times and memories together and these will help you. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

I hope my family honors my wishes to be sprinkled during a sunset cruise in Negril.
    Prayer's for the family, and may Kevin RIP.

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]