Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He so loved Jamaica

User Info Menu

Re: He so loved Jamaica

Thank you all for the replies . We have met so many people over the years .

User Info Menu

So sorry for your loss... {hugs}
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss...

User Info Menu

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    [http://daisypath.com][/url]

User Info Menu

I booked today for November. It will be different but Jamaica is the one place that brings completeness to the soul.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    I booked today for November. It will be different but Jamaica is the one place that brings completeness to the soul.
    Good for you, may you find your peace.

User Info Menu

Kevin will be there with you in the hot sand, cool waves and soft breeze.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Honey View Post
    Good Morning All
    I haven’t posted for awhile. My husband Kevin passed on Sat March 13th . We were at Catcha in Sept of 2018 when we realized he was sick . Linston helped us . We came home and he was blessed and healed . We visited for our best trip ever New Years 2020. Feb 2021 bloodwork showed a fast growing agressive tumor. We traveled to Mexico for treatment. It was our best decision. There we found medical mistakes with US medication . We were Indy this was creating kidney failure when we hadn’t even been told he had a kidney issue, He fought hard . We did everything we could . His heart and soul is in the cliffs , He so loved to cliff jump . I will county to travel there . I just wanted to post this . Love and Peace to All
    I'm so sorry, Miss Honey. I am a 7+ year veteran of this club none of us wanted to join. I hope you have the love of friends and family around you. My husband's ashes rest beneath one of the reefs in Negril. He was always happiest there too.

User Info Menu

Our deepest condolences! From 2 who have lost close people over the past year, our hearts go out to you. Bless up!

User Info Menu

So sorry to hear about your lose? We all share a love for Jamaica. I have a friend who has been diagnosed with a tumor in the lung and is under going heavy doses of chemo here in Canada. Where in Mexico are you talking and would you have any contact numbers? Again sorry to bother you at this time!