Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Covid

Just returned from 4 weeks in Negril. Sure numbers may be rising but I never met anyone who had covid. All restaurants and stores are very cautious, taking temp and sanitizer every time. Got Covid rapid test at Coco La Palm day before leaving. Free if guest, $50 if not. Printed out negative test but no one in MBJ or Charlotte asked for it. Beach got a little busier as March went on. Most days saw all normal vendors. No limitations on beach.

User Info Menu

Re: Covid

Thanks for the info.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. We are headed to Negril next week..wondering if Dean the pork man has been on the beach?

User Info Menu

Wish that was all we had to do but Canada "incarcerates" us for 3 days at $2,000 in a "Covid hotel".
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    Wish that was all we had to do but Canada "incarcerates" us for 3 days at $2,000 in a "Covid hotel".
    WTF.......?
    ??
    thanks again justin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    C'mon Sue...they reduced the price to only $339cd a night x 3...and most are only having to stay ONE night (no refunds for the extra nights...don't get me started!
    But, they made sure all his politicians were able to get back in before this nonsense!!!!

User Info Menu

My friend from Canada said you can fly back to Buffalo, schedule your test there ahead of time. Stay overnight and then there is a taxi service that will take you to the Peach bridge for $60 and you can walk across and are allowed to enter.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    C'mon Sue...they reduced the price to only $339cd a night x 3...and most are only having to stay ONE night (no refunds for the extra nights...don't get me started!
    But, they made sure all his politicians were able to get back in before this nonsense!!!!
    So you think the measures in place to protect Canadians are nonsense?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airswift View Post
    So you think the measures in place to protect Canadians are nonsense?
    I'm Canadian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    I'm Canadian.
    And?