Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid

User Info Menu

Re: Covid

how are people scheduling their covid tests to enter Jamaica? What type is accepted and do you present this when you go through customs?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mfreizin View Post
    how are people scheduling their covid tests to enter Jamaica? What type is accepted and do you present this when you go through customs?
    Mfreizin....check out...
    visitjamaica.com
    The above website gives you all the protocols & updates required to enter Jamaica including the travel authorization form.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airswift View Post
    So you think the measures in place to protect Canadians are nonsense?
    I'm not sure why Canada gets their panties in a bunch about Covid... looks like all is clear up there...lol

Name:  Screenshot_20210401-155825_Instagram.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  261.9 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriello View Post
    I'm not sure why Canada gets their panties in a bunch about Covid... looks like all is clear up there...lol

Name:  Screenshot_20210401-155825_Instagram.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  261.9 KB
    Well I feel a whole lot better now.

User Info Menu

If you look at the total cases/1m for Canada and Jamaica, compared to other countries, you’ll see how well restrictions are working.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    Wish that was all we had to do but Canada "incarcerates" us for 3 days at $2,000 in a "Covid hotel".
    Canadians can avoid the hotel quarantine by flying to a U.S. city close to the border such as Buffalo N.Y or Burlington V.T. and take a taxi for approx $100 across the border into Canada. For an extra fee they will take to your house. Covid tests required before entry and quarantine at home for 14 days required. U.S. taxis can cross the border because they are considered an essential service. Go Figure.

User Info Menu

Do they take credit cards at the testing site?

User Info Menu

Yes..up charge of $2....I’d still take some cash in case their cc machine doesn’t work.

User Info Menu

I don’t know why but I’m so nervous about not having the correct test results information or paperwork to hand to the Airline when we check into our departing flight. I’m also afraid my husband is going to questioned at the airport because he is a Jamaican citizen and not a tourist but will be staying within the resilient corridor. They may not believe him. Ugh I’m just nervous. Also worried my littlest won’t keep her mask on for the whole flight although she did when we flew to Tennessee.
    Last edited by BethAnn38; 04-27-2021 at 01:12 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    I don’t know why but I’m so nervous about not having the correct test results information or paperwork to hand to the Airline when we check into our departing flight. I’m also afraid my husband is going to questioned at the airport because he is a Jamaican citizen and not a tourist but will be staying within the resilient corridor. They may not believe him. Ugh I’m just nervous. Also worried my littlest won’t keep her mask on for the whole flight although she did when we flew to Tennessee.
    Why put yourself thru all these worries and stress. Why not stay home and enjoy your kids until things calm down a bit.
    As my Aussie friends would say " No worries mate"