Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?? i got a Question, for WashDC/Md/Va boardies...??

User Info Menu

?? i got a Question, for WashDC/Md/Va boardies...??

Do any of you-all DMV-ers know if there're flights to Jamaica, out-of Washington/Reagan National airport....??..

i just got this email from AirTran
    re a Cyber-Monday sale(?)
    ,,i.e., book by Dec 1st

any of you's know about this..???
    ever flown to Jamaica out of ReaganNational..??..
    sale price is::::>> one-way
    US $154
    plus, of course, those taxe$ & other-goodie$
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Oh smith hope you can come down for Christmas I have been following your posts for years.It is funny because I was just about to write a post to you saying how much I enjoyed the last trip report.I never got chance to reply at the time.I am going to pull some up today.I love the budgeting! Every year I say I am going to try Smiths method but it never happens.I will try it for at least a day this year and report on my findings!
    No wellybob wearing or naked stream bathing for me though but the shopping part I will try!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    No wellybob wearing or naked stream bathing for me though but the shopping part I will try!
    * sigh *
    :-(

you gotta do the naked-stream-bathing thing-y
    ...IF you're 'fraid,
    ...just call/contact/link me
    .......I'd be delighted to stand-guard, and watch-out for things(?), so that nobody '.troubles.' you while you bath.

PLUS, i'll wash your back.

ANYthing for a fellow boardie..!!..

anyhoooooooooooooooooooooooo....

not sure when leaving,
    but WILL be down there sometime around Christmas/NewYears/when-ever
    UNTIL 'bout March 1st-ish.

that's the *plan*

anyhoo
    NUFF chat.

i MUST HAVE the answer(s) to my original-question(s), in this thread
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

"not sure when leaving,
    but WILL be down there sometime around Christmas/NewYears/when-ever
    UNTIL 'bout March 1st-ish."

EXCELLENT SMITH!
    Really hope to see you down there anyhoo as you would say NUFF chat bring on Smiths answers!

User Info Menu

I just had to add that I plan all my trips months ahead usually and one time I was thinking about the mounds of luggage and every tiny detail of my trip and all of the bits inbetween and I logged on to negril.com and there you were -ONE SPLIFF and ONE PASSPORT and probably about 10 dollars and you said you were booked packed and ready to go that is all you need that calmed me down a bit for the day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    and there you were - ONE SPLIFF and ONE PASSPORT and probably about 10 dollars and you said you were booked packed and ready to go that is all you need

oh no no nooooooooooooooooooooo

a spliff...???..
    moi...??..

no
    no
    no

mi NO smoke no spliff(s)
    ...'cause can't manage
    .....AND::>> it's illegal, here in-USA/DC AND in-Jamaica

anyhooooooooooooo

as WarnerWolf would say:::::>>> "..Let's play the video tape..."

note:::>>>> in-foreign, mi smoke Winstons (regular)

in Jamaica::>> mi smoke CravenA
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Oh I stand corrected .I meant a spliff/rollie as in tobacco not illegal substances but I see now it is cigarettes you smoke!Always makes me relax and laugh that clip.

User Info Menu

Smith looking at the airport website if you go you will have to change somewhere and depending where could be a 40 min lay over or 15hrs lay over, only airport i've been to near there is Bangor Maine, not of course to be confused with bangers and mash

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airportworker View Post
    you will have to change somewhere

Thanks, boss-mon,

but,

Nope..!!!..
    not me
    NEVER..!!..
    can't '.manage.'
    will-NOT dew-wheat .....!!!!!!!!!....

I-do '.direct.' no-stops ONLY...!!...
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Oh Smith744, so good to see your post. Gonna be there during the holiday season and if Jah is willing...hope to meet you sometime along the way. Always have loved your posts and I still recall the time you helped me try to learn more about posting a picture. You were so very kind to give me a call back and walk me through it. I did accomplish it yet still don't post many pictures...for I never take mi camera with me. I always tend to forget it, or just hate carrying it about...anyhoo, thanks again and I shall never forget your kindness. You are one special guy, indeed! Have a great trip...I know I plan to totally enjoy my break from reality.