Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sweetness

Where have you gone?
    A gal can get hungry you know
    I could do with you writing some of those food ideas down for me and where to buy everything! Looks like I will be doing some cooking this trip

User Info Menu

LOL....here I am....in paradise.......trip report soon come bonfire last night andmore .....and more photos.
    I will make you a list of how I manage best if it will help you.

Breakfast : usually toast and fruit w/Guava jelly and/or peanut butter
    Today I made breakfast sandwiches tho....egg, cheese, bacon on "everyting" bagels

Lunch : tuna salad sandwiches, chips or grilled cheese or avocado sandwhiches

Dinner: Brown stew or curry chicken, rice and salad. Love calaloo w/pasta simple.
    Tonight gonna try making Calalloo lasagna with white cream sauce and white cheese and other steam veg. Have made spaghetti, as you have seen fish escovitch, soups, gonna try some new sides....mac/cheese, scalloped irish, wild rice,

Snacks : popcorn, koolaid, fresh squeezed lemonaide.

.....to be continued.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

wow Sweetness, you really know how to live .... btw, how crowded is Westender? is anyone renting the cottages in back? those cottages are INSANELY nice for the price -- it's like four stars inside!

User Info Menu

Gerry slowhere right now....one couple leaves today and they are so sad (lol)
    HEY - I gave you the wrong name for your friend.....Kelvin is his name - Steve is the Amercian downstairs from me so I mis-spoke in the other post. He was thrilled to hear you said hello. Such a nice guy!!!

Yes mon those cabins are sweet. So nice. Amazing price - someone would need a scooter or something though to get in to town but this property and area is so quiet and lovely. I would love to live out this way. Hmmmmm
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Good tips Sweetness , enjoying your reports