Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scooters and best prices?

User Info Menu

Scooters and best prices?

Trying to find out the best prices and quality Scooters. Size might also be an issue due to the fact "I" am not a small person and I might want to carry a rider.

User Info Menu

Beach or cliffs ?

User Info Menu

Doesn't matter....

User Info Menu

On the cliffs we rent from Gas. here is his website.

http://gasbike.tripod.com/
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

I don't know if Seastar still rents to those not staying there, but I have to say they are by far the least hassle of any of the bike rentals I have dealt with...renting a bike can become a "war" particularly when you go to turn it back in.......never had an issue at Seastar.....

User Info Menu

Seaster us out of the scooter business.

User Info Menu

I stayed at Seastar and preferred dealing with Gas instead of the place right up the street from the hotel. Elvis on seven mile is good, too.

User Info Menu

I suggest Jah B's.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/kbisiar

User Info Menu

My husband and I have been sharing a scooter for over ten years. Two years ago, we started feeling really unsafe as each trip we'd hear of a tourist killed (during our stay) while walking the road. Our last trip we rented a car. Ohhhh, the bliss. It just felt safer. In my opinion, the cars driving the beach and cliffs road go too darn fast to be on a scooter. I NEVER thought I'd be saying this as I was an advocate of scooters for years.

User Info Menu

I'd at least go with a motorcycle rather than a scooter as while the roads are better than they used to be, one pot hole can turn your scooter into a projectile. Agree with the car comment above although is a bit pricey.