Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Question about pool and property access

User Info Menu

Question about pool and property access

Hi! So since Idle Awhile doesn’t have a pool and their sister property on the cliffs doesn’t allow children, where can I bring them to use the pool that’s close by? If we eat at the restaurant and order drinks from the bar do you think they will let us use the pool? Maybe Treehouse or Cocoa? Thanks a bunch. BA

Edited to add sorry for all the questions. Having been to Negril 20 times and lived in Orange Hill I should know this stuff but I’ve never used a hotels facilities without staying there.
    Last edited by BethAnn38; 04-25-2021 at 03:36 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Question about pool and property access

I think you can use Couples pool? Idle Awhile is a sister company.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bikescott View Post
    I think you can use Couples pool? Idle Awhile is a sister company.
    A "couple" reasons that won't work.... Couples is an AI. Idle Awhile, while being a property owned by the same person is not a "sister" property. It is in their EP group of sister properties.

Secondly, Couples is for "couples only" - no kids allowed - thus the name...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob
    Right on
    I was not thinking about the kids it is Monday, but if you were a couple you could use the sports stuff, that is across the street from the resort.