Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about Idle Awhile

User Info Menu

Re: Question about Idle Awhile

Quote Originally Posted by TonyEagle View Post
    I will be in Negril in August as well and I believe it will be busy as more people are vaccinated and are ready to travel. I booked airfare and hotel earlier this week and it went up $500.00 since then for 2 travelers.
    During a regular tourist season...the dates in August that BethAnn has chosen are normally quiet.
    But...I do hope you're right, TonyEagle...we need tourists down here asap!

User Info Menu

Re: Question about Idle Awhile

Quote Originally Posted by TonyEagle View Post
    I will be in Negril in August as well and I believe it will be busy as more people are vaccinated and are ready to travel. I booked airfare and hotel earlier this week and it went up $500.00 since then for 2 travelers.
    Omg Tony, i just looked for airfare from JFK to MBJ and there were only two flights left on Delta and the price for first class was like $2,500 per person! We paid $650 each for first class from JFK with a stop in Miami. Wow, i got lucky i guess.

*edited to add: just looked for economy and the rates are reasonable and plenty of flights so it might just be a first class thing.
    Last edited by BethAnn38; 04-22-2021 at 12:12 PM.