Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: First contributions distributed - update!

Administrator

User Info Menu

First contributions distributed - update!

Your contributions to our small business owners were distributed this past week & the emotions were real and intense.

Every single business owner, while maintaining a smile for their customers, has been seriously concerned with how they were going to be able to pay their bills and in many cases their rent. Some crying with joy that their current would not be turned off this month. Out of privacy we will not name names nor post pictures.

Please make sure to wear your t-shirt when you next visit. The small business owners on the back of your shirts truly want to know who you are & show their gratitude. Your t-shirts will start arriving the week of the 10th. We hope you enjoy them and wear them with pride knowing you made a difference.

The separate donations to St. Anthonys Kitchen has reached over $1500.us. Thank you - Thank you!

If you have anyone that is a Negril, Jamaica Lover & would be interested in helping, please send them the link below. We still have a long summer to go during this pandemic and everyone needs all the help we can give them.

https://Negrilstore.com

A huge Thank You for your generosity!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: First contributions distributed - update!

💚💛🖤

Https://Negrilstore.com

🇯🇲

User Info Menu

God Bless you guys for what you do for Negril , and God Bless everyone that helped in some way. Tears of joy just fell in our house after reading this post. I would have paid triple just to tag along on this one. Incredible!!

User Info Menu

OK, I just ordered a second shirt so we'd each have one to wear when next we can make it down.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wrtiii View Post
    OK, I just ordered a second shirt so we'd each have one to wear when next we can make it down.
    Thank you so much for your continued support!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jambarney View Post
    God Bless you guys for what you do for Negril , and God Bless everyone that helped in some way. Tears of joy just fell in our house after reading this post. I would have paid triple just to tag along on this one. Incredible!!
    Thanks again JamB and Badnaz...

We hope that the videos of gratitude will help until you get here so that they can thank you in person!

User Info Menu

It's been an incredible "team" effort 💓

https://Negrilstore.com

User Info Menu

More contributions going out today❣️

User Info Menu

Just received an email that my wife's tee will be here Thursday! I'm jealous and will have to get one for myself now!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Just received an email that my wife's tee will be here Thursday! I'm jealous and will have to get one for myself now!
    I think everyone should have their own!👍😁