Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Random Question

User Info Menu

Random Question

Do they sell sand toys at the HiLo or anywhere else in Negril or will we have to get them in Mobay? I just don’t think we can fit them in our carry ons or luggage to bring with us. Thx!

BA

User Info Menu

Re: Random Question

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Do they sell sand toys at the HiLo or anywhere else in Negril or will we have to get them in Mobay? I just don’t think we can fit them in our carry ons or luggage to bring with us. Thx!

BA
    Are you serious?

User Info Menu

I don't recall seeing any sand toys at Hi Lo...but I have noticed a few choices at Quality Traders and the Riverside Pharmacy next to Burger King.
    Time Square & Boardwalk Shopping Village also have a few shops that'll have a variety of options for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by airswift View Post
    Are you serious?
    Why wouldn’t I be serious? I’m traveling with 2 small children. My husband though HiLo might carry them.

User Info Menu

Maybe the property at which you are staying has sand toys available for their guests to use.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weathermon & Mi Lady View Post
    Maybe the property at which you are staying has sand toys available for their guests to use.
    That would be awesome except I doubt Idle Awhile does and I’m sure Westender does not, thus my question.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post

BA
    If you have a private driver ask them to take you "in town" while in MoBay and they will show you where to get some. If you need a driver let me know I can refer you to one.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriello View Post
    If you have a private driver ask them to take you "in town" while in MoBay and they will show you where to get some. If you need a driver let me know I can refer you to one.
    We’re supposed to get picked up by the hotel driver but maybe he can make an extra stop. Thank you for the reply.

User Info Menu

Like Lisa said, plenty of the little shops sell sand toys. The Times Square shops have a good selection.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stoners6 View Post
    Like Lisa said, plenty of the little shops sell sand toys. The Times Square shops have a good selection.
    Yeah I totally forgot about Times Square shops. We haven’t been back to Negril since 2017 and when we visit we’re usually in the hills outside of town so please excuse my ignorance.