Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Travel Authorization Approved

User Info Menu

Travel Authorization Approved

I have my travel authorization for my travel next week. Process was pretty smooth. A question about the resilient corridor. They specify it is acceptable to visit specific approved outings or activities but they do not talk much about visiting restaurants. Staying at HSH and always walk over to Connie’s and Canoe and Patsy’s...etc and I am assuming that is still all acceptable?

Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Travel Authorization Approved

I'm sure Rob will chime in here but before that I'll give it a try. Basically if the business or restaurant is open that means it has been approved by the Jamaica health authorities. There needs to be a health check and sanitize station but as of yesterday Canoe and Connie's were open. It is very quiet here and some places are closing temporarily. Yellow Bird is closed as is Sun Beach, but having said that, RIU has been closed since January but they just opened up last week. The only thing you'll have to concern yourself with is the curfew but in the big scheme of things, that not a big deal. Morning here are something to behold.

User Info Menu

Re: Travel Authorization Approved

Awesome, thanks for the information. Much appreciated.