Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steps to return to US

User Info Menu

Re: Steps to return to US

Southwest gives you a form on arrival with info to fill it out online for your return. Several people didn't do this so checking in took longer waiting for people to fill out the form.

I just returned from St. Maarten on American. At check in to leave US, they asked us to download VeriFLY. When we were returning to the US, we were just asked the questions at the airport and then we had to sign it so we never used VeriFLY

User Info Menu

Re: Steps to return to US

Quote Originally Posted by jeff brown View Post
    Can someone clarify the steps for returning to the US? I was originally under the impression that all that was necessary was a negative COVID test three days prior to your return flight home. However, I had a friend who recently returned who mentioned a second required authorization and a second form to have completed? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Jeff
    The required form is here:

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/F...-English-p.pdf
    When you help someone expect nothing in return and you will receive your reward ten times over.