Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Very Confused & Very Nervous! Please help!

User Info Menu

Very Confused & Very Nervous! Please help!

Hello,

I will be getting married in Negril on May 22nd. I haven't yet filled out my Travel Authorization form, but will in another day or two.
    My aunt completed hers and I'm hoping I'm wrong or misunderstanding, but it looks like the are asking her to stay in her hotel and/or limiting where she can go.
    I do understand that tourists must stay in the Resilient Corridor in Negril, but within the corridor, we can't go to different restaurants, resorts, beaches and excursions?
    I'm really scared now that people won't be able to attend my wedding of they cannot leave from a certain area.
    I appreciate ANY insight.

User Info Menu

Re: Very Confused & Very Nervous! Please help!

No worries...you can most definitely visit restaurants, beaches and resorts within the resilient corridor.
    You may travel to approved excursions with Covid certified drivers only.
    Your guests may attend your wedding...but gatherings are limited to 10 people until at least June 2nd.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the clarification I had a similar question about visiting restaurants while there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeff brown View Post
    Thanks for the clarification I had a similar question about visiting restaurants while there.
    You're welcome. Have a great vacay!