Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Firefly Inquiry

User Info Menu

Firefly Inquiry

What are your opinions on Firefly? Also, has anyone stayed in the ‘Luxury Beachfront Penthouse Suite’?

User Info Menu

Re: Firefly Inquiry

We stayed there many years ago and loved it with the exception of the then naked guests. 🤣 it was with the previous owners so I’m sure most everything has changed. When facing the building from the ocean we had the penthouse on the right and it had the best view of anywhere we have stayed on the beach. It is two flights of stairs going straight up. We do always visit the bar/restaurant and they have good food, very cold beer and great prices! A very laidback property.

User Info Menu

We stayed in the Penthouse Suite. It has a beautiful view from the balcony and I loved that it had a kitchen area. The girls that own it are sweethearts and housekeeping will get you anything you need. Their restaurant is good if it is raining or you just don't feel like venturing out for a meal. The juice guy comes by every morning so you can buy some fresh squeezed juice and keep it cold in the refrigerator to have on the balcony. Here is the view
    Name:  Firefly View.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  101.7 KB

User Info Menu

Thank you for your responses! I booked Firefly and am on my way there today. Penthouse suite! I’m excited to see the juice guy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mhudnall View Post
    Thank you for your responses! I booked Firefly and am on my way there today. Penthouse suite! I’m excited to see the juice guy!
    Take your binoculars. From the balcony, you get a good view of the West End.