Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1966 Hippie is here

User Info Menu

Re: 1966 Hippie is here

Can’t get on the internet at Fun Holiday. Having a great time hardly anyone is here we have the beach to ourselves. Mostly everything is open. Went to Just Natural, Sips and Bites, Sweet Spot , Xtabi , Kuyaba, Charles Inn , snorkeling Famous Vincent. 3 Dives.

User Info Menu

Wish we were there now- it's cold and rainy here all weekend :-(

User Info Menu

Having a great time. Breakfast from the Porridge lady and orange juice from shamrock. Beach morning Fun Holiday then Xtabi lunch. Conch burgers then snorkeling all day . Went to the pool, we walked up to 3 Dives for dinner, just gave Lydia our order, 3halves. More to come.

User Info Menu

1966 Hippie...Did you have to show your negative Covid test to anyone? I know we need to have it but I am hearing reports that no one is asking to see it. We are heading that way a week from tomorrow.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Monty&Melo View Post
    1966 Hippie...Did you have to show your negative Covid test to anyone? I know we need to have it but I am hearing reports that no one is asking to see it. We are heading that way a week from tomorrow.
    Didn’t have to show anyone. Best trip ever, started beach at charella for breakfast then around 1:00 Norman came by with patties. Back to fun holiday and chill rest of the afternoon. Order take out Chinese food in town. Drinks Beach Nite , bed. Now sitting at Kuyaba having another Jamaican breakfast. Later

User Info Menu

Had a fabulous time in Negril the last two weeks. All my old friends were happy to see me and thanked me and my family for coming. It was a little rainy in the afternoon but got in plenty of water time being up earLy . Was really quiet ,almost like 40 years ago hardly any one on the beach sometimes I would have to remind myself I wasn’t dreaming this,being gently rocked by the waves in the water. Las two nights we ate at Catcha Falling star, that was really nice ,luckily we ran into Rob and Lisa and got a chance to say hello.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Info Menu

Champion is great - I hope he is on the approved list as I hope to hook with him in November. Thanks for the trip report!

User Info Menu

Couple of pictures.

User Info Menu

More pictures,

User Info Menu

Sounds like you had a great time. Love the pictures, thanks for sharing!!