Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1966 Hippie is here

User Info Menu

1966 Hippie is here

Got in Saturday, great thru Club Mobay. Champion picked us up. Lunch and afternoon at Charela Inn. Then 3 Dives for dinner, fun seeing my old friend Lydie. Xtabi next day then went to see Trevor in Sheffield for Jerk chicken, fabulous. Next day Just Natural breakfast then soup lady next to Fun Holiday for lunch . Probably chicken Lavish tonight to see Doc . See what happens next. Quiet here and no problems. Internet is sketchy, more to follow, Dan

User Info Menu

Re: 1966 Hippie is here

Sounds like great fun!! Thanks for sharing!!

User Info Menu

What was the mask situation like? Everyone wearing one while walking on the street? What about on the beach and outside bars? Did you have to wear one during your trip from the airport to Negril? Just curious to see how things go. Thx! BA

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    What was the mask situation like? Everyone wearing one while walking on the street? What about on the beach and outside bars? Did you have to wear one during your trip from the airport to Negril? Just curious to see how things go. Thx! BA
    Once again, things will change by the time you get here two months from now.

Check on the situation about a week before you arrive....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I know. I was just curious.

Administrator

User Info Menu

BA,

Today, you are seeing more masks than not masks on the street. Masks are discouraged on the beach due to the fact masks and the sea are considered rightfully a drowning risk.

At bars and restaurants, especially in Negril which are open air, you are not required to wear a mask while eating or drinking.

As of today you are required to wear a mask in your hired transportation.

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob. Appreciate it! Sorry for all my annoying questions. I use wine to medicate my anxiety lol.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Thanks Rob. Appreciate it! Sorry for all my annoying questions. I use wine to medicate my anxiety lol.
    Use more wine....

User Info Menu

I have two boxes Rob. I’m trying to post a picture but it won’t let me.

User Info Menu

I’m stocked up lol. We’re sending some of this down in a barrel so I can have it in JA
    Attached Images Attached Images