Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday December the 5th be prepared to be shocked>

User Info Menu

Monday December the 5th be prepared to be shocked>

TICTOC HAS NO PLANS..I HAVE PLANNED TO HAVE NO PLANS Have I shocked you all? What do I win?

User Info Menu

i have no plans when i arrive on dec 8th

User Info Menu

Thanks TICtoc for the invite. Looking forward to meeting you all. Debar,Friday with Sprat and co. Monday at Seastar. Sounds like a pretty good weekend. I have no plans, or a watch.
    Last edited by smokingsquirl; 11-28-2011 at 10:12 PM.

User Info Menu

You owe me 3:49 of my life back.......... So if you are back in Negril at the end of April you can PLAN another one of these shindigs to pay me back.
    Looks like a great time.

User Info Menu

Quite the invite, indeed!! Love it! Not going to be able to make that one yet going to be arriving the 14th of December...so, being a very spontaneous person...no plan parties rock the house IMHO. Those are always the best! So, see you on the 14th and after....at Seastar, the party is always just beginning.........

User Info Menu

V.I.P.!! That's how we roll!

User Info Menu

I tell you Tic you're on to something here. I'll be your assistant.

User Info Menu

I do have one plan. I'm having my immediate Jamaican family (except Mommy) for diner that evening.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

TicToc, I am REALLY impressed!!...don't know how you found the time to put that together, but yuh done good gyal!

User Info Menu

WOW - Tic, GREAT JOB, wish I could be there.