Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Quiet at Catcha

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quiet at Catcha

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Quiet at Catcha

Soon Come...mid August for two weeks at LTU. We also eat and drink pretty regular at Catcha while we're there. BTW those palm trees in the photo look pretty sad. Romain needs to water them if they're not already dead. Also what time is sunset this time of year?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ol'yardie View Post
    Soon Come...mid August for two weeks at LTU. We also eat and drink pretty regular at Catcha while we're there. BTW those palm trees in the photo look pretty sad. Romain needs to water them if they're not already dead. Also what time is sunset this time of year?
    Same time for us. We got married at Catcha. We will be there for dinner visiting our old friend Ordia.

User Info Menu

BethAnn...We happened to be there for dinner one evening when they were having a wedding on the point closest to Tensing Pen. With the big arch, flowers and a zillion candles it was gorgeous! Maybe it was you! We mostly hang with John the bartender and we've known Michael at the restaurant desk since he came to town from Canada some years ago. Ooh, I can't wait to get back! Last trip was Jan. 2020 just before...you know.

User Info Menu

I hear ya! We haven’t been “home” since November of 2017. My in laws probably won’t recognize me now with how fluffy I’ve become lol. But it will be good for the girls. They need to get to know their Jamaican heritage.

User Info Menu

ol' yardie, check out this site for sunrise and sunset times.

https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/@3489331
    Johio

User Info Menu

BethAnn...Wow! Negril really is home for you. Your girls are really lucky to have family there.

Johio...thanks for the link to sunset times. I'll have to coordinate sunsets with curfew in August.