Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Overdue... Winter Roll Call!

User Info Menu

Re: Long Overdue... Nov Roll Call!

November 5th - 19th, White Sands. Can't wait!

User Info Menu

Hubby and I will be there Nov 9-18 at Coco. Can’t wait to get to my happy place.

User Info Menu

Dec 23 - Jan 2 Negril Beach Club

User Info Menu

Whaagwaan? Jus curious? What do you all think about the upcoming December through March time period of travel to Negril? Any predictions? Gonna be busy? I hope it all comes back .Hope the local businesses can all be up and running. We are ready to come back and support our "Happy" place, and all the great people . Please share your thoughts. One love.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    Whaagwaan? Jus curious? What do you all think about the upcoming December through March time period of travel to Negril? Any predictions? Gonna be busy? I hope it all comes back .Hope the local businesses can all be up and running. We are ready to come back and support our "Happy" place, and all the great people . Please share your thoughts. One love.
    I think it's going to be more busy than previous years. Everybody has been "locked up" for so long so folks are scrambling to travel. The airline industry knows this and has jacked up prices.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    I think it's going to be more busy than previous years. Everybody has been "locked up" for so long so folks are scrambling to travel. The airline industry knows this and has jacked up prices.
    I think it has alot to do with how fast Jamaica gets vaccinated. Between the poor CDC rating and limits the Jamaican government is imposing to be safe, only the 'hearty traveler' will show up there. Only vaccination will bring things back to what we know is normal.

User Info Menu

Hmmm…if I was the Ministry of Tourism I’d be having some concern. How do you keep the general population safe from outbreaks if they are not vaccinated?? After seeing how many flights for winter are close to being sold out I don’t think there is going to be a lack of visitors.
    Will restrictions still be in place? I believe they will have to be.
    Will Americans and ultimately Canadians that will be coming from a fully open society be willing to deal with those restrictions? That I just don’t know.
    We’ve been to the island three times since the beginning of the pandemic and we are booked for a fall and winter trip. We will definitely enjoy those trips regardless of the situation!!
    If you haven’t already please consider getting vaccinated to help protect our Jamaican families and friends. Soon come!!

User Info Menu

Can’t get enough. Just booked November 28th 2021 for 2 weeks.

User Info Menu

I guess I would qualify as a "heavy traveller" in more ways than I care to think about. That being said, I agree that the more vaccinations ( particularly in light of the new more contagious Delta variant) both in Jamaica and back at home are the only way to bring things back close to what we used to know as normal.

User Info Menu

White Sands 11/26/21 to 12/2 21
    Catcha 12/2 /21 till 12/6/2021