Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shirts Arriving

User Info Menu

Shirts Arriving

The second run of shirts are arriving!! We ordered a second shirt after checking the size and fit on the first and it just arrived in today’s mail. I can honestly say this will be the first time my wife and I have worn matching clothes but I will wear it proudly!! 🤣

User Info Menu

Re: Shirts Arriving

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    The second run of shirts are arriving!! We ordered a second shirt after checking the size and fit on the first and it just arrived in today’s mail. I can honestly say this will be the first time my wife and I have worn matching clothes but I will wear it proudly!! 🤣
    We did it the same way, but if my wife thinks I'm wearing it the same day like twins, she is mistaken.

User Info Menu

C'mon John...matchy matchy rocks...lmao!
    You're All the best & truly made a difference!

For anyone still sitting on the fence about contributing...
    we still greatly need you...
    as sadly our businesses are still struggling & will be for sometime...
    until we can get our tourist season back.
    Thank you again!
    https://Negrilstore.com

User Info Menu

Mi Lady received her shirt yesterday after I got mine in the first shipment. We too wanted to check out the quality and size before ordering a second one. If you are on the fence about this, the t-shirt is nice. You won't be disappointed. The quality is great and the sizing is right on. And, more importantly, the recipients of your largesse will be thrilled.