Started Monday the same as Sunday. (See a pattern here?) We left around 1:30 to meet Rob and Lisa at Red Dragon. After a couple cold beers and a visit with Osheba, we headed out to meet the business owners listed on the back of the t-shirt. First stop was Just Natural, followed by Sips and Bites. Monty and I had never been to these places before. Wow! Just Natural has the most beautiful rustic scenery and Sips and Bites has an amazing view of the sea. They were so excited, just to see us wearing our shirts…when they found out they were receiving more contributions, they got tears in their eyes and huge smiles on their faces!! They asked that we pass along their Thanks! We can’t wait to go back when we have more time, but we still had more stops to make.

Next stop was Natural Mystic…time to get a cold Red Stripe from Susan! We love this little bar and the view out back is extraordinary! After visiting with Susan and enjoying our beers, we headed over to Sandra’s Place. Obviously, she has an outstanding view as well. Susan and Sandra were just as happy to see our shirts and totally surprised by the additional contribution money. We received hugs from all and as I mentioned at the beginning, I couldn’t be more proud to have helped in some small way!

We left Rob and Lisa and headed back to Rondel for a little while before going to dinner. It was one of those, “I’m just going to lay here on the bed for a bit” moments that ended with Security knocking on our door to wake us up. Apparently, Bryan came to pick us up and we weren’t waiting for him outside so he called our J-phone but the ringer wasn’t working. I guess that’s what happens when you have more than one beer at each location. Oops!! Anyway, once we woke up enough to get to the front, Bryan shuttled us off to Chicken Lavish for dinner. We always go see Doc at least twice during our visit. This time I opted for the Fried Chicken which never disappoints! Monty can’t get enough of his Curry Goat! Sufficiently stuffed we left for Rondel.