Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its not over yet...

User Info Menu

Re: Its not over yet...

Hope all is well in JA, and just a little yard clean up is all you need.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    Hope all is well in JA, and just a little yard clean up is all you need.
    We haven't ventured out yet...but so far so good in our Negril area.

User Info Menu

Just put my order in . I canceled for June but will be down in August. Hopefully covid stays down and travel picks up. Thanks for all you do Rob .

User Info Menu

I was there from May 22nd till June 12th. I feel like I saw a good amount of visitors/ tourist there. But like Rob said most of them were in all inclusive hotels. I stayed at travelers and it was full the whole time. It was a mix of Jamaican visitors/tourist. The other local hotels Did not seem so busy at all. Mr. Wellington at travelers is a class act. They have a program called NEET. (Negril environmental educational trust) donate $100 us and plant a Coconut tree with a name sign next to it. $100 goes towards a child’s tablet. I spent a good amount of time there very nice program. I also visited many local businesses. I have been coming since 94 and truly love Negril. With programs like these Negril will bounce back strong. It’s truly up to us the people that love Negril to help where we can. I will be back in August . Doing my part. Would love to meet anyone to have a beer at Susan’s or any other local place. One love

User Info Menu

JoMo I will be down Aug 21 / 31. Maybe we can meet up.

User Info Menu

Wife and I are scheduled to be there Aug. 17-31. We were last there for New Years 2020. Seems like an eternity ago.

User Info Menu

My last trip was New Years 2020 also I had several credits to use from last year. I am so ready for August. I think I start my trip at Catcha then move to the beach.

User Info Menu

I was there for 2020 too. And 2000 that was a great story. I think I shared that awhile back. Any way yes that sounds great. I’m coming the 14th of August till September 4th. So counting the days.

User Info Menu

Nice I’m staying at point village this time. I used to stay at catcha across from Ltu . Very nice place. Both of them

User Info Menu

Catcha across from LTU is now LTU Gardens. The new owners are really nice people and they made major improvements
    to the cliffside bar just before Covid hit. LTU is our home away from home. Lotta friends in that little part of the West End.